Lord willing, this Sunday, May 31, Pentecost Sunday, at 10:30 am, your church will be reopened for in-person attendance!
We will be following current state guidelines and our own prayerful judgement as follows:
- Entrance is through the SE doors only. Movement into and out of the sanctuary will be controlled.
- Wearing of masks while inside the building will be mandatory. Please bring a mask if you have one; masks will be provided for anyone without. Love your neighbor – wear a mask!
- Social distancing of six feet will be required. Our pews are marked. Families who live in the same home can sit together.
- Children will sit with families. There will be no nursery or children’s church.
- State guidelines “strongly encourage” people 65 or older especially at risk to watch or participate in the service remotely. Use your own judgement when deciding to attend. The 9:00 am drive-up service and the 10:30 am live-streaming will continue.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, fever) do not attend. Participate remotely.